Activities for everyone
The first Basque Country’s week on climate change will be held from March 1 to 10, 2019, with the name of ASTEKLIMA. A wide range of activities with something for everyone will be organised at different places throughout the Basque Country.
Sectors such as industry, science, politics and culture will be invited to take part by means of micro-encounters,
presentation of innovative projects, exhibitions and other parallel acts.
The aim is to rally the public to make a personal commitment to fight climate change, on the premise that any action, however small, makes a difference.
Then, you can see the schedule of activities and registrations.
Copernicus webinar & Workshop
- Data and time: 14/02/2019 12:00 - 13:00 | 26/03/2019 12:00 - 13:00
- Place: Kursaal Jauregia
- Sign up: uls.climate.copernicus.eu
- Email: CDSfirstname.lastname@example.org
- First on-line webinar 14th of February 12:00 – 13:00: Introduction of Copernicus Climate Change Service.
- Training Workshop on 5th of March (San Sebastian, Basque County): Face to face event with climate change awareness lectures and activities.
- Second on-line webinar on 26th of March at 12:00-13:00: Questions and answers session and presentation of case studies.
*Register only to CDS informative session by email.